In 2013 the society,
- donated £40,000 of annual renewal fees in lieu of members’ benefits received.
- purchased £150,000 worth of A shares to allow the club to pay wages and other bills. (The input was in the form of a share purchase because at that time there was no rule which allowed the society to make a loan.).
In 2014 it,
- loaned the club £230,000 to help it through a temporary cashflow issue. The money was repaid at the end of the season with the help of prize money for finishing second in the SPL.
- loaned the club £190,000 as first instalment of initial loan agreement commitment with Les Hutchison.
- loaned the club £120,000 as part of second instalment of loan agreement
Also, in July 2015 a significant donation was made to the club and Community Trust by businessman John Walker via the Well Society. The money helped pay for sports science equipment, the appointment of a fitness coach, and education schemes for local children.
In December 2015, £50,000 loan is due to the club as final instalment of loan agreement with Les, which the society will be able to pay in full.