Here’s a few things we have achieved since we were formed in 2011…
- In October 2016 we reached a historic agreement for Motherwell FC to become the UK’s only top flight fan owned Club!
- Well Society membership has consistently increased with now over 2,700 members.
- The Well Society invested £120,000 in the club in April 2017. We have now contributed a total of £798,000 to the Club since the Well Society was formed.
- Over £40,000 has been raised through our Share Sale so far, with potential to raise up to £250,000.
- £5,000 was donated by the Well Society to the Youth Academy in July 2018.
- £5,000 is soon to be donated by the Well Society towards the Community Trust as part of their Well Being Project.
- The Well Society has implemented several community-focused incentives, including welcoming Syrian refugees to a Betfred Cup tie at Fir Park.
- The Exiles Club has been launched, helping to connect ‘Well fans based all over the world.
- Every first-team squad member has joined the Well Society.
- All members of the Former Players Club have joined the Well Society.
- There has been a 20% increase in season ticket sales at Fir Park.
- Investment has been made in the club’s commercial department, with improvements in the bars and hospitality suites around the ground.
- Contract extensions have been secured for several key players.
- The club historically reached two Cup Finals in 2017/18.
- We have preserved our top-flight status in an extremely competitive SPFL Premiership.
Together with your help we can achieve so much more…